IT eCommerce Engineer/Developer
* all languages are compulsory
IT eCommerce Engineer/Developer
ContiTech, a business area of Continental, is one of the world’s leading suppliers of technical elastomer products and is a specialist in plastics technology. ContiTech develops and produces functional parts, components, and systems for machine and plant engineering, mining, the automotive industry, and other important industries.
Our Timisoara, Romania location is seeking an eCommerce Engineer / Developer to join our team.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
• The position will be a member of the eCommerce Team and participate in ongoing development of applications supported by eCommerce platform.
• The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the SFDC platform.
• Work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop, and deploy new business processes.
• Support the PIMcore product information management solution.
• Will be the IT Salesforce Commerce Subject Matter Expert.
• Develop the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform (B2B and B2C modules).
• Assessment and implementation of change requests from internal eCommerce customers.
• Flexible on remote/virtual workstyle.
• Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Information Technology or related field.
• Minimum 2 years of experience within the Information Technology field.
• Prior experience and knowledge of Salesforce and/or PIMcore platform administration and/or development.
• Prior experience working in project teams and designing solutions.
• Knowledge and familiarity of eCommerce and order-to-cash processes.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Business English - advanced level.
• Prior experience and knowledge in Salesforce B2B and B2C Commerce Cloud configuration and implementation.
What we offer
Salary package & benefits (transport, canteen, different discounts at our partners, Bookster)
13th salary, meal vouchers
Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance)
International Work Environment;
Work-life-balance including flexible working hours and mobile work
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated sales of € billion and currently employs aroundpeople in 58 countries and markets. In, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The ContiTech business area focuses on smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber and develops digital and intelligent solutions in future-oriented sectors. In doing so, ContiTech draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services. The products, systems and solutions developed by ContiTech are used both in the automotive industry as well as in railway engineering, machine and plant construction, mining, agriculture and other important sectors of the future.