The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
IT EAM Operations Specialist Timioara
Looking for Premium Talent
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Would you like to have the opportunity to work with the latest technology in the high-tech automotive industry, to be part of young and dynamic working environment of a small yet highly experienced team of professionals in a privately owned company? Join us and you will have the chance to take on various and challenging responsibilities.
What will your job be about?
- Interact/support with users for tool deployment, usage, and updates
- Interact/support with Project Manager any software customization or testing activities as needed.
- Promote the IDEA process on Service now for software change requirements coming from incident management
- Develop processes and procedures to facilitate tool usage, to automate repetitive engineering tasks, and to facilitate interaction with applicable operating systems
- Troubleshoot tool incidents through 8D analyses
- Serve as focal point for capital and legacy system issues and registering problems or enhancements with software vendor
- Provide program design support as needed, including troubleshooting tools
- Participate actively on trainings for tool usage for Engineering SME’s
- Maintain tool error reporting /status matrix (Service now application)
- Interface with internal users to raise up tool enhancements
- Test tool upgrades and new features
- Develop and maintain software and documentation for internally developed engineering related tools
- Complies with the working procedures related
- Report progress and/or work problems to management
What will you bring with you?
- University degree in Engineering, IT
- Minimum 5 - 8 years wire harness engineering experience preferred
- working experience with Siemens Capital Suite – will be an advantage
- Knowledge of IT Systems Development Phases
- Understanding of Product Development Lifecycle
- Analytical skills/problem solving
- Communication and presentation skills
- Ability to perform reporting functions
- Ability to prepare financial analyses
- English fluent.
What will we offer?
- Competitive salary package;
- Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology.
- Extensive private medical insurance for you and your family (unlimited recommended investigations, dental benefits);
- Free sports activities;
- Meal tickets;
- Flexible working hours;
- Travel opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.