All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
In, ServiceNow was introduced at Allianz Technology as our future Global IT Service Management Platform. It is a user-friendly IT Service Management solution that supports all of our service management processes (Incident / Problem / Change / Configuration / Asset Management and Service Request fulfillment) as well as all global IT services on one single platform.
The Allianz ServiceNow Platform is constantly evolving with new functionalities. As a Demand and Portfolio Manager you will be responsible for the end-to-end demand management process from analyzing initial customer requirements until the implementation of these new functionalities on ServiceNow for Allianz customers worldwide.
- Supporting demand requesters from incoming demand qualification and analysis, to translating the request into general IT Requirements for efficient end-to-end delivery.
- Ensuring budget clarification/confirmation from demand requester for demand implementation and charging.
- Managing Demand-, Resource and Project and Portfolio Management in ServiceNow.
- Providing consulting & guidance for all customers and internal interface to relevant stakeholders.
- Ensuring a close coordination with Service Managers, Product Owners, IT architecture and the business processes/standards to ensure we follow the overall strategy.
- Creating full transparency and optimizing standards for data quality, requirements analysis, prioritization, effort and cost estimation models.
- Evaluating and enhancing the efficiency of the current IT Application Demand Management procedures;
- Qualification or corresponding professional experience in IT (at least 4 years in project management or ITSM processes)
- Skills and competencies (functional / technical / methodical / social, alliance competencies)
- In-depth knowledge / experience in requirements engineering and demand management as well as overview knowledge of IT service management tools and knowledge and experience with the AMOS ITSM tools and processes
- Experience with ServiceNow IT Business Management (ITBM Suite)
- Experience with international project or (offshore) cooperation
- Proficiency in Office 365 and Service Management tools
- Pronounced commitment and flexibility, assertiveness, goal and team orientation as well as independent work, personal responsibility, initiative, persuasiveness and negotiation skills
- Fluency in English is required;
- Fluency in German is optional;
- Reliable with high level of accuracy;
- Ability to coordinate with all levels of stakeholders and ability to persuade / follow-up
to ensure results;
- Team player and ability to work under pressure with advanced level of self-organization and initiative;
- Ability to remotely coordinate with stakeholders across globe by effectively utilizing
the communication channels;
- Good communication and relationship building skills; Excellent ability in English language (oral and written),
- Certification in ITIL V3 (Foundation)
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.