IT Consultant for Messaging - IT TSR
- Manage and coordinate global Outlook/O365 related activities and projects, such as Outlook deployments and operational client enhancements, in alignment with our internal customers;
- 3rd level support tasks for messaging related topics, knowledge sharing with 1st and 2nd level IT support;
- Present and implement solutions to troubleshoot problems, improve processes, stabilize the environment and enhance performance;
- Coordination of incident tickets with the vendor support eg. Microsoft;
- Coordination, participation and suppport of global, messaging related projects;
- Create and maintain documentation on environment and processes;
- Define standards and reusable approaches with benefit to cross-functional groups eg. ActiveDirectoy, ClientManagement;
- Involved in IT Service Management related topics like Incident, Problem and Change Management in the Messaging area;
- Support customers in compliance and data governance issues within Musing data classification and data protection methods.
- Computer Science or equivalent studies minimum (Bachelor's Degree);
- Well organized with technical planning and problem-solving skills;
- Coordination skills (customer/vendor management);
- Project/process management skills;
- Ability to creatively solve problems with minimal guidance, while maintaining a timely, cost effective approach;
- High motivation to work in a challenging, global acting and multicultural team;
- Fluent in English (German a plus);
- Working knowledge of ITIL with respect to Incident and Change Management;
- Outlook/Office 365 support experience;
- Exchange Adminstration Skills and knowledge about standard mail protocols (SMTP, POP, IMAP).
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated sales of € billion and currently employs more thanpeople in 59 countries and markets.