IT Consultant for IT Service Op. Automation - IT TSR
Are you willing to work in a young and motivated team? Are you already an expert or would you like to develop your skills in the area of Operations Automation?
Then Continental IT Center Europe is the place for you!
With more than 100 specialists in IT Center Europe we are offering challenging projects, a great team to work in and various possibilities to develop your expertise by learning new and complex business processes, technologies, systems and tools.
We are looking for an enthusiast and passionate IT Consultant, who is able to use his knowledge and expertise to challenge the status-quo and find the best automation solutions for the IT Engineering Applications Department.
Your main tasks will be:
• Investigate and analyze Automation solutions on the market and propose suitable options for Operations Automation in the area of Service activities performed in the IT Engineering Applications department (eg.: RPA solutions, Scheduled scripts, etc.)
• Implement, maintain and support Operations Automation solutions based on decided platforms, according to decided use-cases and priorities, in collaboration with the Service Operations Teams in the Engineering Applications Department
• Coordinate the Automation activities inside the IT Engineering Applications Department (technological decisions, implementations and operations) as Service Owner for the internal Operations Automation service
• Collaborate and align automation activities and solutions in the department with the activities at Global IT level
• Monitor the efficiency of decided solutions (technology and process related) and propose improvements where opportune
• Scout the latest technologies in the area of Service Operations Automation and propose new technologies and practices to improve the efficiency of Service Operations
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our systems, processes and organization.
• Good knowledge about IT Infrastructure and Operating Systems
• Relevant knowledge on scripting technics (VB script, shell, Windows / Linux, etc)
• Knowledge on SW Development languages (C# / Java) is an advantage
• Knowledge on SQL language for database access. Oracle know-how is an advantage
• Previous experience with Automation solutions (eg.: Blue Prism / UiPath / Automation Anywhere / etc.)
• Previous experience in an IT organization providing IT Services based on ITIL framework is an advantage
• Self-driven and passionate about the Automation techniques and practices, questioning the status-quo
• Ability to work independent for scouting trends, analyzing and proposing solutions and improvements
• Ability to works efficiently in a multicultural team
• Good collaboration skills in order to stay aligned with other departments within IT regarding Automation solutions
• Good coordination skills to drive the topic inside the IT Engineering Applications department
• Good English skills
What we offer
Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
• Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.