IT Cloud Consultant for IaaS / PaaS – IT TSR
As an IT Cloud Consultant – IaaS / PaaS you will have the following tasks:
Innovation and technology consulting to various organizations within Continental to create additional value with improved IT infrastructure solutions or emerging technologies;
• Market evaluation for new and mature infrastructure technologies, highly innovative solutions and vendors as well as market trends;
• Use case driven feasibility studies and prototyping to evaluate and verify the maturity level and efficiency gain in terms of implementing innovative and cloud-based solution;
• Guiding and leading activities to transform new technology into IT infrastructure services and operations;
• Acting across infrastructure domains and organizations to ensure company-wide benefit and synergies;
• Management of infrastructure demands, TCO assessment, support for carve-out, merger and acquisition activities;
• Contribute to the IT budget planning process and ensure appropriate cost control of cloud-based infrastructure and designs;
• Maintain a holistic view of already designed cloud-based infrastructure solutions and advise stakeholders on Continental strategy.
• Academic degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics, Engineering or comparable;
• Several years of professional experience with IaaS / PaaS (. Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure) and in setting up solution architectures based on IaaS / PaaS technologies;
• Knowledge in market analysis and trend scouting as well as experience in building prototypes and developing cost-benefit-analysis;
• Ability to establish strategic direction, inspire innovation and drive change;
• Ability to design, analyze and understand complex IT architectures;
• Innovative and strategic thinking. Lead changes with passion and commitment;
• Problem-solving capability, decisiveness and result-driven;
• Planning and organizational skills, high level of dedication, flexibility and independence;
• Very good presentation and strong communication skills;
• Willingness to travel (25%);
• Fluent in German and English (written and spoken).
What we offer
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
• Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.