IT&C Project Manager
* all languages are compulsory
For our business partner, software development and product management company, we are looking for an IT&C Project Manager to join their highly engaged and creative team.
The projects portfolio includes mobile applications, specialized web platforms, and business software ecosystems.
- Defining, planning, coordinating, and reviewing the activities of the software team by following the relevant software development processes to ensure that the specific objectives in respect of product scope, cost, and quality are achieved within the project timescales.
- Setting priorities, developing a work schedule, monitoring progress towards goals, and tracking details, data, information, and activities.
- Analyze complex information, identify problems, implement solutions, adjust priorities, make effective procedural decisions, and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Positively influencing the team to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the project management processes.
- Explore, embrace and apply agile principles and mindset within the context of the project team and organization.
- Planning and managing software releases.
- Provide technical support.
- Leading meetings and reviews with the customer.
- Previous experience as Project Manager in an agile software development environment.
- Experience in project delivery for the entire software development lifecycle in a software development/delivery environment.
- Experience in application development.
- Experience with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, Embedded Systems or Mobile / Backend Applications, including detailed requirements gathering, writing functional specifications, technical design, development, test, implementation, and maintenance.
- Experience with Programming Languages.
- An agile project management mindset.
- Proven ability to appreciate and understand technical environments.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, for guiding, coordinating, motivating, evaluating, and giving feedback to the team.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills & problem-solving skills, combined with the ability to provide a quick resolution to problems.
- Ability to multitask with different projects & multiple objectives.
- Excellent analytical, communication, and stakeholder management skills.
- Organized, self-driven, with the ability to prioritize and a can-do attitude.
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
The benefits of being part of the team
- Flat organization.
- Possibility to bring your input and come up with your own ideas and creativity.
- Hybrid work, based on your needs.
- Multiple team-building activities are organized across the year.
- You can choose your own laptop (MacBook is highly preferred).
- Medical subscription.