IT Business Analyst, Bucharest
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are looking for our new team members, who will play the important role of an IT Business Analyst! We have great products, which we build together with our partner, a well-known actor on the financial and banking market, build by our skilled colleagues on Java.
- Analyze business requirements documentation received from all stakeholders involved;
- Gather, detail, document requirements in a format that is appropriate for different stakeholders, like: developers, business users, program managers, project managers etc.;
- Formulate and create Functional Specification documentation, in close working with other peer roles, Application owners/Solution architects;
- Analyze technical project requirement documentation received from Application Management, for functional impacts;
- Support testing on behalf of users, operations, and testing teams potentially including test plans, test cases, test-data and review of interface testing between different applications, when required;
- Work with application developers to resolve functional issues from user acceptance testing (UATs) to help find solutions for various functional issues;
- Work closely with all stakeholders in solution requirements and solution maintenance areas;
- Work with Application Management area for functional area trouble shooting and resolution to reported bugs / issues on applications.
- Dynamic projects (one of our clients is the world leader in online dating platforms);
- Enthusiasts colleagues who know how to combine business with pleasure;
- If you are already an expert, you can be part of our team in the Pentalog Institute (a team of technical “guru” which offers consultancy for large companies at an international level).
- Training and knowledge sharings including related technologies.
Now if …
- You have earned a strong technical base in Business Analysisnd you have had the opportunity to work on different projects?
- You are passionate about what you do and the ambition that you have is to continue to enrich the experience through interesting projects?
- You are interested in international projects, where you can get in touch with important customers and gain new skills?
Let's have a discussion and meet each other!