Your life at Ubi
Ubisoft E-commerce ecosystem is growing fast, and you'll be part of a team whose role is to support this expansion by providing reliable and consolidated data related to the latest E-commerce features trend in the video games industry.
The role of Business Intelligence Analyst is to make the link between business teams and technical teams and to transform business needs into effective and sustainable BI solutions. Within this team, you will regularly analyze the needs of our internal partners, participates in the development of BI solutions and tests them in order to validate, document and present them. Attention to details and eagerness to learn will be the key of good collaboration with team members and internal business partners.
Your main mission
- Analyze and investigate the needs of business teams.
- Translate business needs into technical-functional specifications.
- Validate specifications with developers and architects.
- Develop and apply test cases to ensure the proper functioning of data flows.
- Perform SQL queries in order to analyze data.
- Participate in reporting and data visualization activities, in project documentation and knowledge sharing with users.
- Participate in agile meetings: daily stand-ups, sprint schedules, reviews and demos.
The professional value you bring
- Ability to translate a business need into functional specifications - rigor and attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate with business partners, team leads and developers.
- Very good analytical mind in a “Data Warehousing” context.
- Very good command of SQL in the creation of queries and data extraction.
- Knowledge of a developer mode reporting tool would be a plus.
- Fluent English imperative, good French is appreciated.
Ubisoft’s team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
Our colleagues from the IT department engineer and deliver reliable services & products for Ubisoft’s game development teams and for our player communities, as well as developing apps for internal, world-wide use.
Find us on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn, see how we do things, how we like to have fun and join us!