This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
For one key player in the banking system, Pentalog is looking for an IT Business Analyst.
Your primary mission in this role will involve computer systems adaptation and / or modification by analyzing business processes, test plans, documentation and procedures development and also working closely with SQL.
You will also act as the interface between IT and internal customers.
- Supports all processes for reporting and analysis: defines, analyze and documents business requirements and specifications;
- Participates in the process of clarification and estimation of business requirements based on identified solutions;
- Makes recommendations regarding the applicability of the list of features and technical solutions in the context of business requirements.
- Collaborates with the technical teams to ensure delivery of all requests;
- Validates the test plan and ensures FAT support for new requirements / changes / impacted functionalities;
- Organizes the UAT process for new requirements / changes / impacted functionalities;
- Contributes to effective communication within the team and with other departments;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience, out of which at least 2 years in a banking environment;
- Knowledge of the banking environment and banking products;
- Experience in managing and defining business requirements, in the BI technical implementation process;
- Proficiency in gathering business requirements, defining and documenting technical specifications and design;
- Experience in designing solutions for reporting and BI / DWH;
- Experience in systems analysis source;
- Medium knowledge of SQL;
- English – advanced.
- Promotion possibilities and a career plan development;
- Challenging projects and the chance to work within both a professional and a friendly environment;
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
- Meal tickets and health insurance.