IT BI Engineer
For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role.
Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.
- Provide ad-hoc reports and BI insights as requested by IT customers;
- Design, develop and implement standard reports, dashboards, scorecards, and other data products from different tools of the EB-tool stack, based on user requirements, best practices and industry standards;
- Provide advice on best practices for data collection, modeling, reporting and visualization;
- Manage, develop and enhance ETL processes, and associated tools, for performance and scalability, handling data from multiple sources;
- Monitor interfaces, ETL based, for preventive correction of issues;
- Perform regular quality controls of data sources and take remedial actions to improve data quality;
- Manage the reporting catalogue in close collaboration with report owners;
- Manage pipeline of work for the Data services team, based on agreed priorities.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience developing BI solutions;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology;
- Proven experience in SQL and ideally ETL;
- Strong data visualization and data modelling skills;
- Awareness of Data Lifecycle Management;
- Experience in Power BI, Cognos, SSRS is an advantage;
- Successful track record of stakeholder management skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, to communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management on data and reporting engineering strategy, as well as data management best practice.
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
- A motivating and engaging work environment;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
- Trainings to familiarize you with Elektrobit software products and tools;
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life balance for themselves;
- Flexible work time;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.