Since, all around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The job role requires the IT Expert to get involved into various topics in the CIO area of Allianz Technology and to drive them forward. This includes . creating and keeping an overview of the IT application landscape within Allianz Technology (incl. Branches) with the objective to standardize and optimize the application portfolio as well as analyzing and optimizing data flows. Technical experience will help succeeding in this role and will allow to propose concepts and potential solutions to overcome difficulties. The role will work with several interfaces and contact partners on an international basis and will not only cover the technical view on topics, but also needs to take into consideration the business view. The role provides a chance to improve the status quo, but also offers a chance to create new ways, new approaches and new solutions.
There are various CIO topics where the involvement of architectural/technical skills will be helpful for us in preparing and making decisions. But mainly there are two main areas where we need support:
- Application normalization/standardization/optimization
- Create an IT application landscape for AZ Technology Central and in AZ Technology Branches
- Access applications used in Branches, identify the purpose of each application and the need of the Branch and map them against the central solutions that we have in place
- Based on the results - identify standardization potentials for the overall IT landscape within AZ Technology and maximize the incorporation into existing central standard solutions
- Create and maintain a roadmap for AZ Technology Central and Branches applications
- tracking the AZ Technology application portfolio and assist project teams to shape architectures consistent with platforms, roadmaps and standards for architect and design
- Analyze current technologies used within the company and determine ways to improve
- ensure our internal IT framework operates properly
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions
- Help in solving data related issues (incl. “masterdata”)
- Analyze data flows between various systems (such as GIAM / SAP / other HR systems / …)
- Identify challenges and pain points that are experienced within the ServiceNow environment and are related to data flows
- Propose solutions how these pain points can be overcome by pragmatic problem solving
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field or relevant fundamental experience in this field
- Experience with service-oriented architecture (Enterprise / Technical / Data Architect) and project management
- Advanced understanding of IT infrastructure and enterprise architectures
- fine knowledge of industry trends and emerging technologies
- understanding of Allianz Organizational Entity and Branch concept
- Understanding of strategic IT solutions
- Problem-solving attitude
- Collaborative and confident in working together with various interfaces and stakeholders
- Attending to details in order to maintain efficiency and spot potential pitfalls
- skillful in finding enterprise level software and infrastructure solutions
- Juggling multiple tasks as needed
- Able to differentiate between a technical and a business perspective when finding solutions
- Excellent communicator who is able to translate complex requirements into functional architecture and into a language that non-tech people can understand
- Aspiring to stay on top of the field through additional training as needed since technology oftentimes changes quickly
- Experience with ServiceNow
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.