IT Application Consultant SAP Success Factors
Middle (2-5 years)
DRÄXLMAIER Groupis a globally operating family-owned company, with its headquarters in Vilsbiburg, Germany. Since it was founded in, the company has developed and manufactured modern wiring harness systems, exclusive interiors and central electrical and electronic components, with a clear focus on the premium automotive segment. Numbering about 70 thousand employees, DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future.
We are looking for aIT Application Consultant SAP Success Factorsfor ourIT Center Timisoara.
Our team of more than 800 employees within the IT Division keeps growing. Join us to discover the next level of performance - you will find here people who implement ideas that set standards. You have the opportunity to work in future-oriented tasks and to continue developing with us, building the automotive future.
- As IT Application Consultant for SAP SuccessFactors you will perform changes at application level according to internal customer requirements and specification and support the SAP SuccessFactors Application Responsible to realize changes in a specific application;
- Perform configuration and translate business process into workflows on the specific SAP SuccessFactors modules;
- Participate in projects as representative of the global HR Delivery Team;
- Provide operations documentation and continuously update documentation in order to hand over application or new functionalities to Operations Team;
- Provide operational second level support on the specific SAP SuccessFactors modules;
- Create test plans to conduct black box tests, unit tests, integration tests, performance tests and system integration security test and generate test reports;
- Maintain system security, user and access administration.
- Degree in Economics, Computer since, Business informatics or similar;
- Experience in administrative business processes in SAP SuccessFactors;
- Consulting and implementation of HR processes in SAP Success Factors, Workday, Oracle and project experience of 3+ years;
- Deep Knowledge of at least one of the following SAP SuccessFactors modules: Performance and Goals, Learning, Recruiting;
- Additional experience regarding SAP HCM (PY, PT, PA, OM) modules would be an advantage;
- Master data management and configuration;
- Problem solving, teamwork, communication and consulting skills necessary.
- Very good English language skills, German language skills would be an advantage.
- We promote a warm and open-minded environment, strongly connected to the family spirit in which the company was founded;
- Friendly environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training programs and certificates;
- Secure jobs;
- Traveling to other locations of the Group and developing projects within an international environment;
If you have team spirit, appreciate independence and reliability and are enthusiastic about the automobile industry, please send your CV through our website, by searching for the job title:IT Application Consultant SAP Success Factors.
All candidates that fit the profile will be contacted in maximum 3 weeks.
By sending your personal data through electronic mail to any e-mail address of the DRÄXLMAIER Group, through social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn etc.) or by applying through an on-line job platform, you agree expressly and unequivocally that such data to be processed by Draexlmaier Group companies.