IT and Technical System Engineer
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - Advanced
The Front-End Developer role is an exciting opportunity to be part of a company who writes and maintains one of the world’s leading open source Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application – the award-winning SuiteCRM.
They are an Open Source CRM software consultancy with a client base across the globe
This a full time and permanent position with the excellent ongoing opportunity of professional development and support.
The working hours will be standard UK hours 8:30am – 5:30pm or 9am-6pm (Monday – Friday)
- Work closely with designers and our Project Team to build our flagship product SuiteCRM to provide intuitive and exciting UX to empower our users.
- Setting and driving our front-end / UX strategy and architecture.
- Take an uncompromising stance on designing for full accessibility.
- Work within the product team to shape and deliver the core product following the SCRUM framework.
- Gain feedback from product owner and the community on experimental user interface designs and processes and implement them.
- Practicing open source principles (transparency, participation and collaboration).
- Collaborate with internal teams on product feedback and requests.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style and performance across platforms and browsers.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as git).
- Good communication skills and an ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible hours and the ability to occasionally work from home
- 20 days of holiday ( plus one day extra for your birthday and year after year will go up with an extra day)
- Medical subscription
- Social events organized and funded by the company throughout the year
- Meal vouchers
Potentiam delivers the considerable benefits of ‘Smart Resourcing’ to businesses of all types. Big business has been investing heavily in ‘outsourcing’ for over 15 years and it’s now time to make a similar but improved model easily accessible to medium-smaller sized businesses.
The huge benefits of reducing costs, improving cash flow and reinvesting the considerable savings in a growth strategy allowing us to truly outgun the competition. Without ‘Smart Resourcing’ we would have struggled to achieve any of this. We believe we can play a key role in powering your business.
Be a part of Potentiam Services. Srl, be a part of smart resourcing!