For more than 25 years, in Mega Image, success stories have been written over long periods of time. They are written by people for whom the passion for excellence, the loyalty and the desire to succeed regardless of situations or challenges represent a way of living and of continuous self-development.
Join us and be part of #ComunitateaMega!
These will be your responsibilities:
- Discuss with business users and gather business requirements;
- Create corresponding functional requirements as an input to application design;
- Deliver best in class, operable and sustainable Business Solutions with an optimal balance and integration between the different elements: Applications, Infrastructure, Data, Business Processes, Business Organization, IT Organization;
- Create test cases and follow the test process according to the changes developed;
- Provide day to day functional support, application administration & troubleshooting (L2) for the Operating Company, in the context of the overall;
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements to provide additional Business capabilities with a clear Business Case in collaboration with Centre of Excellence;
- Follow applicable Standards, Procedures, Guidelines and Methodologies in the implementation and/or maintenance of the applications in the responsible areas;
- Be part and contribute to our Agile journey in day-to-day professional activity;
- Follow procedures and create documents in respect to the Project Management process;
- Lead training sessions for the end users complementary and in collaboration with Centre of Excellence.
You will not be doing that alone, but with a team that loves to work with and for people 😊
It’s necessary that you came up with:
- Bachelor degree, preferable in IT or Technical field;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint, Visio);
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a similar role (applications support & project member);
- SQL knowledge;
- The ability to produce software/system design documentation;
- Analytical thinking and time management;
- Positive approach and the ability to work in a team;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Good English language, both written & spoken.
It would be even greater, but not mandatory, if you had:
- Previous minimum experience with retail, E-commerce or loyalty IT solutions;
- Minimum experience with ERP systems, part of IT project implementations.
So, put down on the list the advantages of being #mega:
- Compensation and benefits varied package;
- Meal ticket card;
- Annual performance bonus to reward your work across the year;
- Discounts for Mega Image Own Brand products;
- Internal recognition events for all our colleagues;
- Financial support for special events in your life;
- Discounts dedicated to book lovers, shopping enthusiasts and to those who want to stay "in shape";
- Career path and internal mobility.
If this position doesn’t ring a bell for you, but you know someone who’d be a good fit, feel free to spread the news 😊
#ITApplicationsAnalyst #SAP #ITLevel2 #ERP #ITApplications #SQL #RetailSolutions #MegaImage