The Remote Delivery Center has a highly competitive delivery capability in the industry, covering the entire field of ICT domain.
Romania Remote Delivery Center provides standardized and process-based remote / onsite delivery services and remote expert consultation services for channel partners and local offices. The remote delivery center supports short-term support for regional and non-focused countries (within three months) and achieves efficient sharing of global resources. With strong expert resources and delivery resources, it provides rapid response to the customer needs.
Equipped with industry's quality and network security certifications, it provides high-quality remote and onsite delivery services to customers through standard delivery process methods.
- Coverage： Onsite delivery in European regions as well as Global regions.
- Delivery scenarios :
- Remote and onsite delivery for projects, responsible for low level network solution design, review and implementation;
- Responsible for migration design, competitor’s configuration translation for a large diversity of scenarios;
- Remote or onsite maintenance including software installation, remote upgrading, configuration change, inspection etc;
- Offer assistance and troubleshooting guidance for partners and customers during implementation or upgrade activities;
- Performing network upgrades/ updates in accordance with the Change Management process;
- Provide detailed information on how to set up, configure or upgrade IP products and their features.
- Availability to travel abroad 50% of the time;
- English Level – At least B2;
- A good dose of patience;
- Good communication skills;
- Willingness to learn and to evolve;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Familiar with TCP/IP & OSI protocol stack;
- Knowledge of routing protocols (OSPF, BGP);
- Knowledge of switching technologies and protocols (Vlans, STP);
- Knowledge of security features and protocols (IPSec, NAT, Radius/Tacacs, Dot1x);
- Knowledge of network monitoring applications and protocols (SNMP, NMS);
- Strong troubleshooting skills (able to analyze debug outputs and packet captures);
- More than 1 year work experience in system integration or telecommunication will have priority;
Nice to have:
- Any of the following languages is considered an advantage: French, Spanish, Italian, German or any other language (B2 Level);
- English Level C1 or C2 (Fluent or Native) Preferably Business level English;
- Exposure to an international and multicultural environment;
- Knowledge of Wireless LAN technologies (WLAN Controller – AP);
- Knowledge of Firewall features and protocols (security policy, zones).
- Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
- Gym discounts;
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Paid 4 hours leave per month;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Opportunity to work on shifts;
- Weekly fruit day;
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
- Life time learning environment and tools;
- Hands-on experience and lab testing;
- Great amount of Product Documentation;
- Access to a unified Knowledge Base where you can find technical cases encountered by all our engineers around the world;
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!
As part of any recruitment process, Huawei Enterprise collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants.
We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use that data and to meeting our data protection obligations.
You data is stored in a range of systems and formats. These are included in your recruitment file, in the organization’s HR Management system and in other IT systems. The data is visible to the HR Department, Hiring Manager of each Department and Higher Management of Enterprise Romania GSC.
The information you provided to us will be used for assessing the competency and suitability or our candidates, to decide terms and conditions of any offers and for reporting purposes.
The range of information collected includes: your name and contact details (including e-mail address and telephone number), your gender and date of birth, details of your qualifications, skills, experience and employment history (including start and end dates with previous employers), information about your current level of remuneration, including benefit entitlements, your nationality and entitlement to work in Romania, candidate photographs.