The Remote Delivery Center offers a ground breaking collaboration framework that virtually connects field service engineers with global service experts through Augmented Reality technology. As a result, Huawei experts can guide engineers in a distant physical space through their planning and design verification and service assurance activities. It will significantly accelerate the deployment and improve the service delivery quality.
- Remote delivery for projects, responsible for low level network solution design, review and implementation;
- Responsible for migration design, competitor’s configuration translation or configuration script development for a large diversity of scenarios;
- Remote maintenance including software installation, remote upgrading, configuration change, remote inspection etc.;
- Offer assistance and troubleshooting guidance for field engineers during implementation or maintenance activities;
- Take first corrective actions to isolate and neutralize reported incidents and if necessary escalate to next technical level support;
- Troubleshoot hardware or software problems, identify root cause and provide an effective solution within contractual SLA time;
- Performing network upgrades/ updates in accordance with the Change Management process;
- Provide detailed information on how to set up, configure or upgrade IP products and their features;
- Use trouble ticketing system for tracking customer interactions and fault analysis;
- Identify customers concerns and critical problems based on customer interaction.
- Availability to travel abroad 3 – 6 months per year;
- Familiar with TCP/IP & OSI protocol stack;
- Knowledge of routing protocols (OSPF, BGP, IS-IS);
- Knowledge of switching technologies and protocols (Vlans, STP);
- Knowledge of security features and protocols (IPSec, NAT, Radius/Tacacs, Dot1x);
- Knowledge of network monitoring applications and protocols (SNMP, NMS);
- Strong troubleshooting skills (able to analyze debug outputs and packet captures);
- More than 1 year work experience in system integration or telecommunication will have priority;
- Any of the following languages is considered an advantage: French, Spanish, Italian, German, Polish, Turkish.
- Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
- Gym discounts;
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Paid 4 hours leave per month;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Opportunity to work on shifts;
- Weekly fruit day;
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
- Life time learning environment and tools;
- Hands-on experience and lab testing;
- Great amount of Product Documentation;
- Access to a unified Knowledge Base where you can find technical cases encountered by all our engineers around the world;
- Opportunity to contribute to the Knowledge base and be part of a growing Huawei Engineers community;
- Opportunity to go abroad on business trips to customer site and offer onsite support (after gaining some relevant working experience with Huawei products).
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please take into consideration that Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC will process your CV data (name, contact details, education, work history, qualifications and skills).
This Personal Data is Processed in order to assess the competency and suitability of candidates applying for employment with Huawei; to make decisions on whether or not to offer employment to any particular candidate; to decide the terms and conditions of any such offer; to record all decision making for internal management and reporting purposes
By applying to this job announcement, you acknowledge and agree with our Data Protection Clause.