IP Integration and Support Coordinator
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - Beginner
* all languages are compulsory
Toluna delivers real-time consumer insights at the speed of the on-demand economy. By combining global scale and local expertise with innovative technology and award-winning research design, we help clients explore tomorrow, now.
Toluna is the parent company of Harris Interactive Europe and KuRunData. Together, we strive to push the field of market research toward a better tomorrow.
To complete our Panel team in Timisoara and support our growth globally, we are looking for a IP and Support Coordinator
- Develop and maintain key partner relationships
- Assist in managing internal and partner-raised support requests in an efficient and timely manner
- Liaise with partners and internal teams to help identify, troubleshoot and resolve potential issues
- Identify key areas of improvement and help conceptualize solutions to overcome them
- Assist in managing varying communication channels with partners
- Work closely with business, product and technical teams to help manage partner integrations
- Collaborate with varying team members to drive results
- Balance several projects at once with efficiency and effectiveness
- Work with business and product team to improve metrics and KPIs
- Maintain regular updates of all partner databases; increase partner profile mapping
Required skill set:
- Strong listening, oral, and written communication skills – able to understand, interpret, clarify and confirm the requests and needs of others
- Drive and self-motivation to be successful in whatever you do
- An ability to coordinate and identify project needs across multiple teams
- A passion to collaborate as part of a cohesive team, working towards common goals
- Comfortable building relationships with internal and external contacts, alike
- An ability to develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of products and services, and relevant industry trends
- Experience delivering demonstrations and presentations to multiple teams
- Proficiency in software technologies including, but not limited to; Microsoft, Google, Jira, Zendesk, and Slack
- Familiarity with basic coding, (HTML, CSS, Java) a plus, but not required
- Experience with APIs is a plus, but not required
- BA/BS or relevant experience
What we offer: Here at Toluna you will find amazing, forward thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We pride ourselves on collaborating and sharing expertise, we know that strong teams bring out the best in our staff members. This is why we offer a broad range of benefits:
- Professional & personal growth: Training opportunities and career development plan.
- Financial package: Competitive salary, performance bonus.
- Health: Private medical insurance.
- Office comfort & fun: Central building location, relaxing room (X-box, Ping Pong table).
- Work-life balance: Working from home policy.
Join our global team. We welcome big thinking and reward great work.