Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Full time, Project
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
Work in a team or independently for integration, commissioning of services, configurations implementation, and technical support for IP/MPLS networks and IP solutions. This job includes design, integration, testing, problem resolution, software updates.
- Performs software testing on customer networks to ensure the integrated solution works.
- Perform network updates/upgrades according to related project plans at customer premises.
- Plans and perform testing of new software in the lab environment followed by a controlled introduction into customer live network
- Works with customers, architects, solutions to perform detailed design and integration of all parts of the solution, multivendor equipment, and the related IP services.
- Has deep knowledge and usage of IP protocols and features, such as: ISIS/OSPF, BGP, LDPRSVP/TE, L2/L3 VPN, QoS)
- Develops customized test list documents and Method of Procedures
- Execute activities during Night or Day time Maintenance Windows
- Applies standard design, development, and testing processes in the customer environment - Performs on-site pre-acceptance and acceptance testing of the delivered product or solution.
- Integrates the solution (blueprint or customer-specific) into the network and IP systems in line with the specifications: provides the network and elements with IP addresses, routing protocols, signaling parameters, QoS, etc. Performs solution integration tests and maintains the integration and the consistency of the solution over the whole project cycle. For this, it develops test strategy, designs test cases, executes test plans, writes fault reports on the basis of troubleshooting, and reports result in the project.
- Executes a test strategy, test architecture, integration test plan, migration test plan, up to customer acceptance
- Participate in technical meetings and conference calls related to responsibilities.
- Investigate, isolate, and drive problems reported by customers to a closure. This requires an IP/MPLS network engineer troubleshoot background accompanied with a high experience level of IP technology.
- Theoretical and practical (testing, troubleshooting) knowledge of the IP/MPLS networks.
- 3 years (or more) experience in the IP area;
- ALU/Nokia certificate (CCIE/JNCIE/SRA), as well as Cisco and/or Juniper or equivalent, proved experience is a strong plus;
- Linux/Unix good skills and experience
- Good Knowledge of Routing and IP/MPLS Network Protocols (ISIS/OSPF, BGP, LDP, RSVP, QoS).
- Knowledge of hypervisors, like KVM, VMware
- Ability and willingness to learn by himself, effectively, and quickly.
- Customer orientation, good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong team-player, flexible, easy trainee, capable of self-studying;
- Ability to work independently.
- A flexible, positive, and creative attitude to change.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Languages: English – excellent, spoken and written