Iot Security Operations Specialist Engineer
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job can be done remotely
Accountable on assessing and addressing security issues on IoT and IITC services, and working on security compliance with support of CBS and VBPS security experts.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Accountable regarding IoT Operations security performance.
- Accountable on building procedures for daily security operations tasks like operating system and application patching, user access management policy.
- Accountable to support and drive from operations regarding the different audits that IoT service needs to go through.
- Works with IoT operations ensuring that the rest of operational procedures are security compliant and required information is logged and recorded for auditing purposes.
Works with CBS and IoT VBPS security specialists to indentify and mitigate current and future challenges regarding IoT security.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Engineering degree or working experience on IT.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in IT area, with at least 5 years of demonstrable experience in security field.
- A strong background and skill base in IT, including knowledge of hardware, software and networks, for legacy, virtualized and cloud environments.
- Security certifications like CISSP or equivalent.
- Knowledge of ITIL, with special focus on change and incident management.
- Familiar with agile, DevSecOps and CI/CD. Open-minded regarding new methodologies and ways of working, and able to challenge those from security point of view.
- Overall knowledge of telco network infastructure with special focus on IoT platforms and architecture.
- Fluent in English
Nice to have:
- ITIL certification, especially on service operations.
- DevSecOps certification/training evidence.
- Experience in security area, especially around: