IoT Network Demand And Delivery Specialist
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Your day to day:
To support Vodafone’s key strategic growth areas in Internet of Things, Technology Shared Services requires an experienced engineer to operate and provide Vodafone’s latest technology services of IoT connectivity solutions for global enterprise customers.
Working for a global IoT market leader, as a Network Demand and Delivery Specialist you will be accountable for leading the technical onboarding of IoT worldwide customers. The role ensures high availability and optimal performance for the customer experience.
You will be collaborating with a highly energetic and professional group of individuals and for more details about the role, you can contact the team leader.
With us you will:
- Work in a team to translate functional and non-functional requirements into engineering documentation and resultant deployment solutions that span the technical implementation including Network design, end-to-end solution architecture, service and support processes.
- Undertake impact assessment/validation of Design Documentation submitted by the IoT Line of Business for the customer solution design
- Lead the technical OnBoarding and deliver technical activities, from on-boarding to delivery and troubleshooting.
- Analyse the solution design documentation from IoT Line of Business, determining the technical components needed to address the customer demand while ensuring consistency with the defined IoT architecture strategy
- Own the technical assurance for all aspects of the network delivery OnBoarding process, quality control of network design documents.
- Own solution implementations while in the delivery phase
Apply if you have:
- Experience in operating and managing Networks Platforms in large-scale enterprise environment.
- A minimum of 4-5 years’ technical experience in the following technologies: Telecom Core PS Architecture, IP networking, switching and routing, mobile internet communication, protocols (IP/TCP, BGP/ MPLS/ IPSEC/ L3-VPN).
- Are CCNA/CCNP certified.
- English proficiency (B2-C1).
- Experience in troubleshooting and configuration of of Core PS/IP solutions.
- Basic programming skills in UNIX Shell Scripting
- Good stakeholders management
- Strong performance & customer orientation
- Ability to work across multi-functional and cultural boundaries to deliver results/change
What can you expect from us:
- Work from home – You can have home office 2 days per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you