We are part of , one of the largest independent and most creative digital agencies in Europe and the leading digital communications agency in Germany. The Serviceplan Group is the largest owner-led agency group in Europe with more than 30 locations and over 4000 employees worldwide.
We are looking to enlarge our team with a talented and motivated iOS developer. Our ideal candidate has already at least 3 years of professional software development experience developing native mobile applications on iOS. He will be involved in implementing campaigns for clients like Lufthansa, BMW, MediaMarkt, Auchan and others.
* Develop innovative new features from the first idea and concept over to road map planning, implementation, testing, release and monitoring
* Work in one of our cross-functional squads of backend, web and mobile developers, designers, testers and product experts
* Write great code with a high level of code coverage
* Share expertise and knowledge with the rest of the team
* Collaborate with the application designers for identifying optimal solutions, and interact with the project managers.
* Use cutting edge mobile technologies like wearables, iBeacons and location based services
* 3+ years of professional software development experience using Swift
* Experience with UIKit
* At least 3 year of professional software development experience producing applications for mobile devices
* Solid understanding and practical experience using object-oriented design principles and patterns
* Experience with source control tools
* Understanding of common mobile design and development techniques to provide excellent user experiences
* BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
* Good English skills (both verbal and written)
Nice to have:
* Experience with the following are a plus: SwiftUI, Combine, RxSwift
* Experience using dependency injection frameworks
* Experience with other mobile technologies, especially with Flutter
* Experience writing unit tests and TDD
* Affinity for Agile processes such as Kanban and Scrum
Personal qualities :
* Analytical thinking
* Team player
* Strong technical problem-solving skills
* Ability and desire to learn new technologies
* A young, talented and ambitious team
* Competitive salary aligned with skills and experience
* Bonus system based on performance
* An exciting and challenging environment that promotes professional growth and career opportunities within our company
* Team building activities, personal development programs, medical insurance, extra vacation days, protection against local currency depreciation.