The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Looking for Premium Talent
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
We are looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This iOS app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. iOS programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features;
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- 3 years of experience in developing iOS Apps using Objective C;
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science, or any related degree;
- Strong understanding of Apple guidelines and design principles;
- Strong understanding of the iOS platform and its associated toolchain, kits, and frameworks;• Experience with Apple approval and distribution process;
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and tools;
- Team player.
Nice to have
- Experience in developing video and audio modules;
- Scrum master experience.
At Tellence you will be able to achieve exponential career growth, have access to professional tools and be highly rewarded for your efforts. We believe that everything starts with passion!