We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices.
Design and build applications for the iOS platform;
Translating design and wireframes into high quality code;
Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
What we are looking for
Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
Experience with iOS frameworks including Core Data, Core Animation, UIKit, Autolayout, Interface Builder;
Experience with third-party libraries;
Proficient with Swift 5;
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies;
Working knowledge in HTTP, REST API and API testing tools.
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning;
Fluent in reading, writing and speaking English.
Nice to have
Knowledge of web technologies and other mobile platforms;
Test driven development or any exposure to automated testing.
Some business facts about Tremend:
- 14+ years of software development
- 700+ high complexity projects
- 60+ million people using our solutions
- Clients in 19 countries on 4 continents (North America, Europe, Asia, Australia)
- 20 internationally awarded projects
- Top EU telecom clients
Some cool facts about Tremend:
- 5 top global car manufacturers use our software
- One of the startups we worked for was acquired by Google®
- One of the founders climbed Mont Blanc (the other one does triathlons)
Some friendly facts about Tremend:
- Top salaries for top talent
- Nothing short of legendary team buildings
- Fruit days
- Bonus days off with seniority
- Working from home days
- Premium medical insurance
- Performance bonuses
- And again, legendary corporate parties
We really welcome people:
- Ready to learn new things (we have some amazing mentors here)
- Able to teach us new things (we really appreciate and reward experience)
- Who don’t want to be just another cogwheel in a huge code factory
- Wanting their work and skills to be recognized and appreciated
Want to know more? Send an email, specifying the name of the position you are applying for. Simona, our HR manager, is amazing and cool and recognizes good people in a glance (and she approved this text, thanks, Simona).