Leoni is a global provider of products and solutions for energy and data management in the automotive sector and other industries. The value chain encompasses wires, optical fibers, standardized cables and special cables through to custom-developed wiring systems and related components as well as services. As an innovation partner and solutions provider, Leoni supports its customers with pronounced development and systems expertise. The market-listed group of companies employs aboutpeople in 30 countries and generated consolidated sales of EUR billion in 2020.
And we are looking for you.
- Monitor, analyze and report global inventories on regular base
- Coordinate global inventory budget and forecasting process
- Calculate target inventory levels and align them with the Value Chain organization
- Conduct internal Value Chain audits in plants to identify deviations from standard processes
- Lead different Value Chain projects on inventory optimization
- Share inventory reduction best practices and support the country organization in inventory workshops
- Support the standardization of Value Chain processes and tools
- University degree
- Minimum 2 year experience in Supply Chain processes, with focus on Inventory management
- SAP knowhow is an advantage
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Fluent in English
- Affinity to work with complex data
- Project Management knowhow
- Team-work oriented experience and attitude
- Strong communication, moderation and presentation skills
- Intercultural experience (international teams) is an advantage
- Availability for travelling abroad
Apply online at on Job & career section. We are looking forward to meeting you.
*People of all genders are always meant equally; For linguistic simplification and better readability, only the masculine form is used in the text.
LEONI processes your application data in an IT-system that is consistent across the company and uses Foreign Service providers. By sending your application, you agree to this procedure. LEONI ensures the compliance with data protection.