The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Our Purchasing team makes sure we get the very best value without compromising on quality. With billions spent on goods and services every single year, that’s no small task. So, we only look for bright, curious colleagues who are ready to make a real impact as part of our talented and driven team.
• Accurate and timely processing of purchase orders and order acknowledgements according to defined process;
• Manage the day-to-day business relationship with key suppliers through supporting activities including ordering; communication of demand/ volume/ delivery time changes, issue resolution, sharing of end-user feedback, follow up on orders, etc;
• Develop a strong understanding and knowledge of suppliers and own area of responsibility;
• Manage supplier relationships to ensure continuity of goods and services that meet the quality, service and price performance standards of the company;
• Support for implementation of global/regional agreements;
• Collaborate and communicate effectively across different organizational levels, functions, businesses, and geographies to realize procurement goals and objectives.
We are searching for a Buyer that:
• is fluent in German and English;
• student (Economic University is an advantage);
• is eager to develop and learn more about purchasing department;
• has strong communication skills and ability to work on the team culture.
What we offer
• Integration Program in a professional & dynamic team;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Opportunity to grow and gain experience in a multinational company;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)