Internship Industrial Engineering
No experience, Entry (0-2 years)
We are looking for an Industrial Engineering Internship for our plant in Timisoara.
- Provides support to the Industrial Engineering department on the work instructions side;
- Defining / proposing a matrix of responsibilities in carrying out / approving work instructions in collaboration with other departments (Human Resources, Industrial Engineering, Logistics, Quality, Production, etc.);
- Benchmark with other plants (Codlea, Braunau, Hunedoara, etc.);
- Development and implementation of the new system interface together with the IT department;
- Transition from the old system interface to the new one in collaboration with the IT department.
- Enrolled in a form of higher technical education (Faculty of Automation and Computers – would be an advantage);
- Good knowledge of MS-Office;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Ability to work in a team, communication skills and analytical skills.
- Initial training;
- Career advancement opportunities;
- International work environment.
All candidates that fit the profile will be contacted in maximum 3 week. If you are interested to learn, if you are a trustful and responsible person, if you want to be part of a dynamic team in a multinational environment, please send your CV through our website.
By sending your personal data through electronic mail to any e-mail address of the DRÄXLMAIER Group, through social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn or by applying through an on-line job platform, you agree expressly and unequivocally that such data to be processed by DRÄXLMAIER Group companies.