Internship - Gameplay Programmer
Entry (0-2 years)
English - Medium
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Are you a student/fresh graduate & a gamer?
Are you fluent in C#? You like to play with Unity 3D and discover what it can do?
Well, this is for you!
3 months paid Internship as a Gameplay Programmer!
- You will have the opportunity to start your game development career!
- You will learn from coding masters!
- You will have the chance to put your ideas into practice!
- Where? BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Romania
What we do?
We build great games for mobile, PC and consoles and we are an important piece of the big BANDAI-NAMCO Group.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment is best known for titles like Pac-Man, SoulCalibur, Tekken, Naruto, Dragon Ball, Dark Souls or Ace Combat ;)
What will you do? You’ll have fun by:
- Building game mechanics
- Working with highly experienced mentors (designers, artists & programmers)
- Solving challenging programming quests
Some skills you should have:
- Unity basics
- Ability to write and understand code
- Desire to craft great user experiences
- A good English level
- Proactive and collaborative attitude
“Nice-to-haves” about you:
- Previous experience developing games
- Good knowledge of C#
- Knowledge of game design
Apply until 07thof July 2019
Work from 1stof August to 31stof October. What happens afterwards it's up to you!
2 positions available
Net salary: 3000 lei plus meal tickets
All the other benefits as a BANDAI NAMCO employee
- What kind of games do you like to play?
- Are you available to work between 1st of August and 31st of October?