Internship for Logistics Department - Manufacturing TSR
If you are still a student you can find the opportunity to develop yourself in a professional environment in our logistic team.
Our intern will provide support for:
• placing orders in SAP;
• maintaining database;
• reports preparation.
We are searching for an intern that:
• Is still in University (Faculty of Management in Production and Transportation) or is enrolled in a Master's program, but his/her schedule allows him/her to work 8h/day;
• Is fluent in English (both written and spoken);
• Has strong functional use of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
• Is highly organized with critical attention to details
What we offer
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities;
• International Work Environment
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements “Network. Inform. Integrate.”, . hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.