This is a great opportunity to kick-start your career in the dynamic and ever-evolving Digital Marketing field. Working alongside our team of experienced Search Engine Optimization experts, you will have the chance to make a big impact on the success of the apps of both brands in the Paddy Power Betfair group.
Your application document MUST include:
• Your most attractive, creative but honest CV written in English;
• A list of 5 of the most interesting Mobile Marketing Strategies you read about recently;
(A list of the ranking factors for the App Store and Play Store?)
• A short cover letter in which you will tell us about your educational background and your previous work experience (if any), and why you wish to apply for this role. The cover letter should also be written in English language.
This is what you’ll be doing:
• Learn how to identify the most important keywords for each app through keyword research and optimize app descriptions accordingly;
• Learn all about the ranking factors that help increase rankings across Play Store & App Store;
• Work together with the team to create the App Store strategy with the goal of increasing revenue; implement the strategy across all our apps;
• Learn & manage both on-page and off-page App Store Optimization across our Sportsbook & Gaming apps;
• Work with multiple teams: commercial, product and campaign managers to create high-quality banners for both stores;
• Coordinate with stakeholders and developers to make sure that the banners creation will be aligned with the app release dates;
• Run A/B tests to assess impact of optimizing banners, metadata, and app description;
• Use customer insights and analytics to continually improve app store strategies;
• Create reports on the performance of the apps, learn how to analyze and interpret the relevant metrics and find ways of improving performance;
• Stay up-to-date with industry knowledge and developments by reading the latest news in the industry.
• You will have the possibility to work for Paddy Power Betfair plc, an international sports betting and gaming operator, with a market-leading presence in the UK, Ireland, Australia, and the USA;
• You will get the opportunity to learn and develop in the Digital Marketing field by receiving search engine optimization training provided by the team.
• Get access and learn how to use the most performant App Store Optimization and Search Engine Optimization tools in the industry;
• This is a paid internship where you will also receive free breakfast, flexible working hours and plenty of other benefits.
The successful candidate will have good analytical and problem-solving skills, with a positive and results-driven attitude. We are looking for a strong communicator who will be able to interact with both technical and non-technical people.
• Positive attitude and fast learner
• Excellent English verbal and writing communication skills are essential
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
• Structured thinking and a clear ability to plan and deliver a desired outcome
• Strong computer skills, including Office suite and good knowledge of Excel
Flexible working is our way of working! We’re a diverse workforce and therefore a ‘one size fits all’ approach isn’t necessarily best. Whatever your personal needs may be, let’s have a chat and see how we can accommodate them.