INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
Are you ready to accept new challenges, do you have ambitious goals and are looking forward to a career in retail? Are you full of energy and enthusiasm? With our 16-month International Management Trainee program we offer you the opportunity to learn trading bottom up and take on responsible tasks at REWE International. During the program you will gain comprehensive insights into our company, build up an international network and work actively in our core business and on demanding projects – national and international. After completing the trainee program, you will have the opportunity to search with us for a job that matches your skills and preferences among all central departments according to availability.
QUALIFICATIONS THAT WE REWARD
- Completed Bachelor's or Master's degree in economics or law
- First practical experience in the context of internships or student jobs
- Ideally project management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- High level of commitment
- Proactivity and management potential
- Hands-on mentality
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Very good knowledge of English , second foreign language (German, Italian or an eastern European language) is an advantage
CHallenges that you master
- Detailed information about the 16-month international management trainee program can be found on our career page:
- During the first six months you will be actively involved in one of our stores in your country of employment receiving extensive basic training to handle your first management responsibilities.
- The next four months, you will get to know our international business and take on project-related activities in one of our other European operational business units.
- The subsequent two-month job rotation in the central division of your country of employment will give you further insights and involvement in two selected departments.
- Another exciting project collaboration on a comprehensive topic will then wait for you for the next three months in our Austrian or German headquarters.
- In the last month of your program you will get to know the local interfaces of your future position within REWE International.
- During the trainee program, you will benefit from a personal mentor, group-wide networking and exchange with our managers.
- Furthermore, you receive special professional and personality trainings and coaching.
OFFERS that Inspire you
- Long-term, interesting and varied work for a reliable employer in a supportive team
- A diversified range of duties in an interculturally diverse and internationally active environmen
- Your own company mobile phone and laptop for maximum working flexibility
- Private Medical Insurance