Internal Material Flow Officer
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job can be done remotely
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
LEONI is a global provider of products, solutions and services for energy and data management in the automotive sector and other industries. The value chain encompasses wires, optical fibers, standardized cables, special cables and assembled systems as well as intelligent products and smart services. As an innovation partner and solutions provider, LEONI supports its customers with pronounced development and systems expertise. The group of companies, which is listed on the German MDAX, employs more thanpeople in 31 countries and generated consolidated sales of EUR billion in 2017.
LEONI entered the Romanian market in 1999 with the opening of the first WSD (Wiring Systems Division) plant in Arad. There followed the plants in Bistritaand Pitestiand afterwards the satellites in Beius, Luduş, Marghita and Bumbeşti-Jiu were opened. In, the first LEONI Shared Service Center (SSC) was established in Cluj-Napoca. With overemployees, LEONI is one of the biggest employers in Romania
The position is located in Cluj Napoca and is part of the Shared Service Hub Expert team. The activity will be done remote for global projects.
- Calculate the needed Logistic CAPEX, Headcount and Space for different project phases: RFQ / Production Concept / Serial production;
- Develop and administrate the standard tools to run the needed calculations for the following areas: Incoming goods warehouse, Pagoda area, Non-JIT Dispatch warehouse;
- Define and permanently improve global IMF standards, including documentation, training & implementation support ;
- Coordinate CAO Electronic Kanban implementations in the WSD plants;
- Support the organization in critical situations – Task Force, troubleshooting;
- Maintain permanent communication with the plants and central Supply Chain structure.
- University degree (Technical / Logistics / Economics);
- Minimum 2-year experience in material flows (Incoming warehouse, cutting, production, dispatch area);
- Additional knowledge of Procurement and Production Control processes is an advantage;
- Good knowledge of Lean Tools: Kanban, Kaizen, 8 Types of waste, Value Stream Mapping, Poka-Yoke, etc.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and ERP system concept;
- Fluent in English;
- Shop-Floor orientated;
- Project Management knowhow;
- Team-work oriented experience and attitude;
- Strong communication, moderation and presentation skills;
- Intercultural experience (international teams) is an advantage;
- Availability for travelling abroad on regular base.
LEONI processes your application data in an IT-system that is consistent across the company and uses Foreign Service providers. By sending your application, you agree to this procedure. LEONI ensures the compliance with data protection.