Internal Communications Specialist
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
SUPERBET Team is expanding!
We are looking for an Internal Communications Specialist to be responsible for creating consistent messages and effective communication with all relevant stakeholders and audiences, through multiple channels.
You should have:
- Experience in a similar position
- Very good command of MS Office Suite
- Excellent organization skills with high attention to details
- Excellent command of English language
- University degree in Public Relations, Journalism or Letters (is an advantage)
- Marketing experience is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Creativity & innovation skills with a proactive attitude
- Flexibility and empathy
- Open-minded and diplomatic approach
- Implementing the executive communications that support the company's strategy, values and culture
- Delivering the communications strategy in support of Superbet Group initiatives
- Offering support to the Group Employee Communications Director in implementing internal employer branding strategy and internal communication processes
- Executing internal communications materials
- Participating in the elaboration of internal newsletters
- Initiating and organizing internal events for our employees
- Collaborating with partners and service suppliers (advertising agencies, event organizers)
- Gathering feedback quickly both formally . quick polls, intranet stories or online surveys and informally on an ad-hoc basis
- Developing an effective way of walking the floor to stay close to employees and the grassroots of the organization
- Ensuring regular review and updating the Intranet by creating and uploading content
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Professional career growth by providing access to trainings and conferences
- Private medical subscription
- Preferential rates for gym & sports
- Team events (team buildings & parties)
- Therapeutic massage
- Many other internal benefits programs
Superbet is the largest sports betting operator in Romania.
Since our foundation in, over people have joined us and became the driving force behind the company’s success. Superbet is the largest payer of taxes in the industry and one of the largest contributors to the national budget, with almost 57 million euros paid in 2018.
Superbet has among its shareholders the US giant Blackstone, a listed company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), with assets under management of more than $ 512 billion.