Internal Auditor with French Location in Poland
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
We could make smartphones, rockets or sports cars… but we make what we do best for the past 100 years – paper and packaging products that people depend on every day. Join us to discover Infinite Possibilities that we offer at International Paper’s Global Business Services Center in Kraków.
Internal Auditor with French Location – Krakow
Why is this job for You:
If you have an audit experience and you want to grow your career in prestigious company in Internal Audit it’s a perfect match for you!
You will learn and broaden your auditing skills in a friendly team environment as well as getting deeper understanding of variety areas of International Paper business. The scope of the role gives you exposure to senior leaders in the business across EMEA and opportunity to travel to our EMEA locations. You will also participate in quality improvement initiatives, we are waiting for your ideas!
You will be responsible for:
- Participating in planning of the audit steps under guidance and supervision of Senior-in-charge or EMEA Audit Manager
- Conducting and documenting audit assignments and projects as a part of the audit team
- Being responsible for a chosen section of the audit
- Working with the team to plan and prepare for audits and projects through automated data analysis tools by reviewing available and relevant data
- Acting as a consultant to the business to identify areas for improvement and provide specific recommendations
- Establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships between the corporate audit department and internal and external customers
- Assisting with other audit questions and audit projects when needed
- Bachelor or Master degree in finance
- 1-3 years of experience in audit within an international company
- Big 4 experience will be an asset
- Very good analytical skills
- Proven auditing skills
- Ability to cooperate with people on different seniority levels
- Very good communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French
- Knowledge of additional European language (Italian, Spanish, Polish, Turkish or Russian) will be a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Relocation bonus 930 USD and accommodation allowance for first 3 months
- Work permit and assistance in VISA procedures
- Wide range of medical services
- Social fund benefits including Multisport
- Free language classes
- Training and development opportunities
If you are excited about this role, please send us your application with a statement below.
I hereby agree for processing my personal data, included in my application for a job, for the purposes of recruitment process, according to the Data Protection Act of 29 September, unified text published in the Polish Journal of Laws (Dziennik Ustaw) of, no., item, later amended.