Employment type: Permanent
Experience level: 4 - 5 years
Your new role
Job purpose: Has responsibility to coordinate and execute internal audits in accordance with the annual internal audit plan.
- Execute annual audit plan and carrying out activities necessary to accomplish audit objectives for each assignment;
- Understand objectives of the audited business, identify key risks related to achievement of objectives, perform risk assessment;
- Develop and document work program to achieve the engagement objectives;
- Perform engagement through identifying, analyzing, evaluating, performing tests and documenting sufficient information to achieve engagement objectives;
- For the engagements where acting as in-charge supervise staff to ensure audit objectives are achieved, quality is assured, timeframe is respected and staff is developed;
- Agree findings and recommendation/action plan with business process owners (audited management);
- Communicate audit findings to department’s management in accurately, objectively, clearly, concisely, and timely in a constructive and persuasive manner;
- Conduct follow-up activities to ensure audit recommendations are effectively implemented to address audit issues noted;
- Assist to departments management during preparation of reports to Group’s top management, Board of Directors/Audit Committee;
- Participating, upon supervisor’s request, in intra- and interdepartmental transitory projects or activities, depending on his/her role and skills in order to facilitate team targets achieving;
- Oversees maintenance of audit files and documenting the audit procedures in accordance with internal methodology, ensure that work is performed in compliance with the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree;
- At least 3-5 years of experience within the internal or external audit field;
- One of the CIA, ACCA or CPA certifications will be considered as an advantage;
- Strong knowledge in risk management, internal controls, corporate governance;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Creative thinking;
- Mature and well organized person;
- Excellent command of English language;
- Availability to travel - 30% of the working time.
We are currently looking for a team-oriented and driven Internal Auditor for our Headquarter in Bucharest.