Intermediate Gameplay Programmer (C#)
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Bandai Namco Entertainment Romaniais seeking a talented and enthusiastic intermediategameplay programmer to join the PC/Consoles teamin Bucharest.
The successful candidate will have solid knowledge in the design, implementation, optimization and support of gameplay systems and be a self-motivated, energetic team player with a healthy work ethic and cooperative attitude.
If you are a gamer first and you want to create real experiences, not just games, then this is for you!
- Prototyping and coding gameplay features.
- Taking a part in the design process of the gameplay.
- Creating base gameplay system and tools for the gameplay designers to extend.
- Ensuring that game scripts are well designed and are optimal in terms of CPU and memory consumption.
The skills you’ll need:
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in game development
- Hands-on experience with Unity 3D engine (editor and scripting)
- Good knowledge of an object-oriented programming language, preferably C#
- Good knowledge of gameplay programming
- Able and interested to work in highly iterative processes and R&D
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with artists, designers, and other engineers.
- Strong drive towards professional growth
- Passion for playing and developing exceptional games
Some “nice-to-haves” that will be much appreciated:
- Shipped title experience on PC/Consoles.
- Multiplayer game development experience.
- Good knowledge of C++
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science or similar discipline (Physics, Math, EE, etc.)
Hard and creative work must be paid off so here is a list of the things you’ll enjoy:
- Very motivating salary package
- Private medical insurance and meal tickets
- Gym facilities with very good access
- Young, friendly and creative atmospherewith really nice and passionate colleagues
- Brand new office & flexible time
Have fun first ♦ Take the next step♦ Expand your mind
Push your limits♦ Show appreciation