CANDIDATURILE CARE NU SUNT IN CONCORDANTA CU INSTRUCTIUNILE DE MAI JOS NU VOR FI LUATE IN CONSIDERARE:
1. SPECIFICATI NUMARUL ANUTULUI DE RECRUTARE SI POZITIA PENTRU CARE APLICATI ATAT IN DENUMIREA FORMULARULUI DE CANDIDATURA CAT SI IN SUBIECTUL EMAILULUI;
2. OFERITI O DESCRIERE CLARA SI DETALIATA A EDUCATIE DUMENAVOASTRA SI ATASATI COPII DUPA TOATE DIPLOMELE SI/SAU CALIFICARILE;
3. ENUMERATI TOATE EXPERIENTELE PROFESIONALE ANTERIOARE SI FURNIZATI O DESCRIERE DETALIATA A RESPONSABILITATILOR AVUTE;
4. INCLUDETI COPII DUPA PERMISUL DE CONDUCERE SI CARTEA DE IDENTITATE;
5. INDICATI ADRESA DE DOMICILIU, IN CAZUL IN CARE DIFERA DE ADRESA DE RESEDINTA;
6. PENTRU POZITIILE ADMINISTRATIVE SAU MANAGERIALE, FORMULARUL DE CANDIDATURA SE VA COMPLETA IN LIMBA ENGLEZA;
APPLICATIONS NOT IN ACCORDANCE WITH BELOW INSTRUCTIONS WILL NOT BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION:
1. SPECIFY THE VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBER AND THE POSITION TITLE BOTH ON THE FORM AND ON THE SUBJECT LINE OF THE EMAIL MESSAGE;
2. PROVIDE A CLEAR AND DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF YOUR EDUCATION AND PROVIDE A COPY OF ALL YOUR SCHOOL DIPLOMAS AND/OR DEGREES;
3. LIST ALL PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCES AND PROVIDE A DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES ASSIGNED;
4. COPY OF YOUR DRIVER’S LICENSE AND ROMANIAN ID CARD MUST BE ENCLOSED;
5. DOMICILE ADDRESS MUST BE INDICATED IF DIFFERENT FROM RESIDENCY ADDRESS;
6. FOR WHITE-COLLAR POSITIONS, APPLICATION MUST BE COMPLETED IN ENGLISH;
What characterizes us:
- We provide in-depth on-the-job-training to prepare you for autonomous work,
- attractive compensation package,
- excellent social benefits,
- internal career perspective,
- training opportunities
- a permanent employment contract
- and much more.
- Serves as a Senior Project Engineer, United States Corps of Engineers (USACE), responsible for performing and directing the full range of field and office engineering activities associated with construction operations;
- Plans, schedules, monitors, and controls the full range of construction operations at the o office(s).
- The work includes: participating in design criteria studies and design review conferences; performing Bidability, Constructability, and Operability (BCO) reviews; conducting site showing; conducting or participating in pre-construction conferences; coordinating construction planning and scheduling with contractors, outside regulatory agencies, end user; overseeing construction at all stages to identify problems and to take corrective action; reviewing and processing shop drawings, payment estimates and other contractor submittals; identifying the need for and processing contract modifications and change orders, to include preparation of government time and cost estimates and negotiating with contractor; conducting safety meetings; correcting warranty problems.
- Performs quality assurance weekly and reviews completed work of Quality Assurance representatives for technical soundness, compliance to contract terms, adherence to schedules, and compliance to safety standards.
- Initiates and maintains contracts and effective working relationships with the contractor, support team, senior engineers, customers, and host nation representatives.
- Sets up/or actively participates in Partnering Sessions with designers, contractors and using-agency representatives and ensures that all parties are kept currently informed on the status of construction activities.
- Coordinates visits by VIPs and representatives from higher headquarters.
- Track cost by several methods and ensures no over expenditures occurs.
- Coordinates staffing action and prepare contract status reports in Resident Management System (RMS) on monthly basis and request for pertinent contract information.
- Responsible for administering safety programs within the field office(s).
- Ensures safety provisions of the contract are strictly implemented and enforced.
- Provides advice to all personnel on all safety matters.
NOTE: Incumbent must be able to perform business related travel up to 25% of the time.
- must have a minimum of 1 year of professional experience commensurate with the duties of the position;
- must be able to be appointed as, and maintain the appointment as a Contracting Office Representative (COR) IAW Army Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement;
- excellent knowledge of the English language in order to convey verbal and written information, translate from Romanian into English, and translate from English into Romanian, both verbally and in written form;
- a valid Romanian driver's license type "B" (copy of it must be emailed when applying for the position, as attachment separate from the application form);
- Incumbent must continue to meet these conditions throughout the duration of their employment.
NOTE: Higher education in the engineering field is required, and a copy of the bachelor’s degree ("Diploma de Licenta") and the transcripts (“Supliment la diploma”) must be provided.