Intelligence Focused Business Intelligence Analyst
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Gross salary / month
2500 - 5000
You'll be part of an elite team that is rocking & growing on iOS.
Your responsibilities will be to know what users want/are looking for and guide them all the way from product acquisition to the underlying product feature.
You'll be part of the iOS team, so if you appreciate Apple's design, you're a great fit!
We're completely autonomous. We:
- perform competitive analysis
- research features
- rank features and decide what to do next
- implement said features
- analyse their impact.
- we're very big on Data. We measure the impact of each feature, be it a simple "color change" or a major new feature. Can't tell you how many times we expected X to happen and it didn't.
Most importantly, there's no 3rd party client that dictates features nor 3 layers of managers. It's all down to us. We effectively operate as an autonomous start-up.
What we're looking for?
- forecasting & LTV estimations. Figuring out how profitable we are and if we stick to our initial forecast
- ad-hoc queries in various RDBMS systems, mostly BigQuery, that you then do exploratory analysis on
- a lot of "wins" come from looking at the "right" data in the "right" way
- prepare daily reports with a snapshot of our current & forecasted performance.
- work with the team; analyse competitors; think of features; we're all in this ride together.
We're offering you:
- an attractive salary
- hefty performance bonus
- remember when I said it's all down to us? The better we perform, the higher the bonus.
- a work-life-fun balance (ping pong, foosball, massage chair, bi-yearly team buildings, etc.)
- flexible work hours
- no stress environment
- great colleagues
Looking forward to meeting you!
- What SQL Databases have you worked with?
- How long do queries usually take? Seconds or minutes?
- What have you found most surprising/interesting about being a BIA?
- Pivot the following query from having one dimension and one metric to 2 explicit metrics (startSubscriptionCnt, refundCnt):
SELECT event_name, COUNT(1) as cnt
AND event_name IN ('START_SUBSCRIPTION', 'REFUND')
AND date > ''
GROUP BY 1