Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
Gross salary / month
1600 - 3100
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Who are we?
iSoftBet is the creator of some of the gaming industry’s most exciting and entertaining slots. From seasonal fun and fantasy classics to iconic film brands, we design, develop and distribute to some of the world’s biggest global brands.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and iSoftBet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
We have a proud history but are always looking forwards to stay ahead of the curve. With new opportunities emerging in such a fast paced and constantly changing hi-tech environment, we are always working towards developing the next game-changing innovation.
This is where you come in!
- Manage a range of concurrent integration projects for multiple customer accounts
- Act as the main point of day-to-day contact for partner and customer development teams throughout the integration process
- Work closely with multiple internal and external teams to ensure the effective and efficient implementation of integration projects
- Develop and manage detailed integration project plans, milestone schedules and delivery estimates
- Manage day-to-day operational and technical aspects of the integration projects
- Manage integration project risks and issues and maintain relevant records for review
- Conduct integration project status meetings to ensure accurate, timely and efficient resolution of issues
- Coordinate and manage communications across multiple internal teams related to integration projects (including Account Management, Product Development, NOC, Configuration and Technology)
- Provide partners and customers with written status updates, meeting minutes, required actions and other relevant project communications
- Work closely with existing partners and customers integrated to the ISB platform to upgrade their integrations to the latest standards to ensure maximum stability
- Work closely with internal teams (NOC, Configuration and Product Development) to identify, investigate and resolve external partner and customer integration issues from the production environment
- Provide integration related support for the internal QA, Configuration, Product Development, NOC and Account Management teams
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years software project management experience
- A minimum of 1 years of software development experience in an Agile environment
- Hands-on experience in project planning, scheduling, resource allocation and issue management
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize work effectively and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Demonstrated ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision to deliver projects on time and to the right level of quality
- Strong analytical skills and repeatedly demonstrated problem solving abilities
- Experience of influencing stakeholders and indirect reports to deliver high quality software development
- Demonstrated ability to write clear and concise technical and non-technical documentation
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Formal Project Management certification (. Agile, Scrum)
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related discipline
- Experience of working in a B2B environment and of working with account teams and end customers
- Experience of working with remote development teams – our partners and customers are based all around the world and therefore remote communication and management skills are important
- Experience working in gaming/gambling would be an advantage
- Must be a strong communicator
- Must be able to motivate, encourage and drive internal and external teams to deliver projects
- High levels of attention to detail are required as the role is accountable for end results and must get the small things right
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and to tight deadlines whilst maintaining quality
- Able to think on the go and adapt quickly to changing demands
- Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies
- Available for moderate travelling, where required
What we offer:
- Attractive salary package and bonuses
- Opportunity to work with the latest news in the industry
- Stay in touch with the latest technologies and trends, suggest new directions and solutions
- Our company encourages and rewards new ideas that will benefit the working process and the company products
- The company offers a semi-flexible working schedule and supports the education of its employees
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, situated in Timisoara, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
With plenty of space for break and break-out sessions, lunch and social events, there are regular opportunities for team bonding and events throughout the year.
You will also receive the following benefits:
- up to 26 days annual (plus bank holidays)
- Private medical subscription
- Bonus scheme
- 50% gym discount
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you then please apply with your contact details.