IP integration & Support Engineer - Temporary contract
Toluna delivers real-time consumer insights at the speed of the on-demand economy. By combining global scale and local expertise with innovative technology and award-winning research design, we help clients explore tomorrow, now.
Toluna is the parent company of Harris Interactive Europe and KuRunData. Together, we strive to push the field of market research toward a better tomorrow.
To complete our R&D team in Timisoara and support our growth globally, we are looking for an IP Integration & Support Engineer.
The IP Integration & Support Engineer will provide enterprise-level assistance to our Integrated Panel Partners both during the integration phase and once live. The candidate will field incoming questions from our Partners, respond, and take action accordingly. During the integration phase, which varies in duration, but typically lasts 1 to 4 weeks, the candidate will closely work with Partners and guide them through technical questions and setup. Once the integration is complete, they will perform the necessary technical investigations and tasks to support the Partners. They will act as an intermediary between the Partner and the Development team, while also being a valuable asset to the Integrated Panel Business team.
● Diagnose and troubleshoot technical problems and help our Partners integrate their platform with ours. This will include reading/following code, writing/running SQL queries, and interacting with various APIs;
● Perform Data Analysis on Platform metrics for Partners through writing simple and complex SQL queries;
● Manage technical support documentation recording workarounds/solutions, best practices, and integration guides for both use by Partners and internal teams;
● Use email, chat, and other communication tools to give Partners fast and professional answers to their questions. For more complex situations that require nuanced instruction, contact clients via phone and/or provide clear, written instructions and technical documentation;
● Explain technical details and requirements to a non-technical audience and build trust with the Partners;
● Manage communications about escalated issues/situations with other teams across the organization;
● Partner with Product and Engineering to provide the voice of the customer, identify the types of issues/questions that generate the most volume.
Required skill set:
● 2+ years’ experience in technical support or software development role;
● Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
● Experience supporting/developing RESTful APIs
● Ability to understand and write complex SQL queries;
● Able to confidently read/follow/debug code to understand how an application works
● A Team-player who is able to understand, distill, and communicate technical issues & questions to others and knows when to reach out for help.
Nice to have:
● Development experience in C# (or another language)
● Experience in client-facing support/development role
● Ability to teach/train others in an organized, professional manner.
What we offer:
Here at Toluna you will find amazing, forward thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We pride ourselves on collaborating and sharing expertise, we know that strong teams bring out the best in our staff members. This is why we offer a broad range of benefits:
· Professional & personal growth: Training opportunities and career development plan.
· Financial package: Competitive salary, performance bonus.
· Health: Private medical insurance.
· Office comfort & fun: Central building location, relaxing room (X-box, Ping Pong table).
· Work-life balance: Working from home policy.
Join our global team. We welcome big thinking and reward great work.