Network Integration Engineer
Middle (2-5 years), Entry (0-2 years)
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
We are looking for new colleagues who have a passion for making things work and are willing to contribute with creative, out of the box solutions to problems arising in a dynamic environment, under high pressure. We want you to be part of our partner`s Global Network Operations Center and collaborate within diverse and multinational teams.
Within the NI/NPO department, responsible for Global Service Delivery, we are looking for an NI Engineer (Network Integration Engineer) to join us.
- Remote implementation of network-related services including but not limited to: integration, configuration, re-homing.
- Preventive maintenance and software upgrade.
- Creating/generating the configuration files for all network elements, software upgrades, etc.
- Support in developing software scripts for task automation.
- Ensuring that telecom services are delivered within the contractual deadlines.
- Propose improvements to processes.
- Check the prerequisites to be able to configure FTTA equipment.
- Perform configurations and settings of FTTA equipment.
- Configure Switches and Routers.
- Technically check the status of post configuration operations.
- Write technical documents and procedures (IT and Modop)
- Define the different steps necessary for the implementation of network operation.
- Migrate trans-FH and associated services to the FTTA target.
- Migrate 2G, 3G, 4G from a trans (MW, GPON, CEMV2) to an FTTA trans.
- Integrate 5G equipment.
- Define the functional and business processes necessary for the implementation of this network operation (definition of the workflow).
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Information Technologies.
- Previous experience with multivendor MW technology Ericsson/Huawei / FTTA, IP, PTN A / B / CCisco, Fonex.
- Transmission and Radio knowledge (2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G – Ericsson, Huawei) is a plus.
- Good knowledge of the transmission networks between the access network and the FTTA core and architecture.
- Good knowledge of tools: GCR, CPT, DRIM, BOUDA, POPEQ, JAR, PROMO, SECURE CRT, PUTTY,
- Ability to deliver necessary knowledge transfer within the team.
- Ability to work after clear work instructions and under clear timelines.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong MS Office Suite knowledge (Excel, Word).
- English Level: at least the B1 level.
- French Level: at least the B1 level.