Middle (2-5 years)
Integration Engineer – Low Code
Mambu is the leading SaaS core banking engine. If you’re a customer of the largest digital bank in the EU, then you’ve probably interacted with our platform and didn't even know it. We are at the heart of what makes digital banks and lenders work - the system that processes banking transactions and updates accounts and other financial records from deposits to loans and credit balances. But we are different. We are not just cloud-native, lean and flexible - we are helping to revolutionise financial services globally. We are in a growth phase and we’ve only just begun.
To help us on our mission, we bring together people with the best skills and attitude. It doesn’t matter where you are from, what matters is the impact you have and your passion to make a difference.
We are looking for a passionate, skilled and enthusiastic Engineer to join our Connectors team. You will build integrations between Mambu and external products using our own Low-Code Platform: Mambu Process Orchestrator (MPO). You will also be responsible for maintaining the ownership once the products are in production and providing technical support for customers’ queries & issues within agreed SLAs.
- Ensure we build and deliver high-quality integrations by:
- Building connectors using MPO efficiently and applying technical good practices;
- Validating that our products are fit for purpose, taking into account functional & non-functional requirements.
- Make sure that customers are able to use our products through self-service by:
- Providing clear and fit for purpose technical documentation;
- Providing technical responses & resolutions to the customer’s queries & defects within the agreed SLAs.
- Improve the team’s efficiency by:
- Sharing your knowledge & lessons learned;
- Having a collaborative approach in your daily work;
- Sharing ideas for improvements;
- Active participation in all ceremonies.
You need to have:
- A good understanding of web services, RESTful APIs and JSON/XML;
- Familiarity with at least one programming language (OOP/scripting);
- Theoretical knowledge of software development good practices;
- Theoretical knowledge of basic software design patterns;
- Analytic and algorithmic thinking;
- Pro-active, detail oriented, creative and team-player attitude;
- Flexibility to change and a continuously learning mind-set;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- On-call support availability.
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Pre-paid parking ticket at Palas / Monthly bus pass;
- Monthly digital meal tickets;
- Easter and Christmas gift tickets;
- Private Health Insurance;
- 21 days of holiday;
- Summer schedule (4-days/week);
- Therapeutic massage;
- Sports package;
- Eye glasses vouchers;
- Fruits, coffee, tea, sweets, popcorn machine and many others;
- Standup Desk in a very modern office and access to the best logistics;
- Professional career growth by providing access to trainings and conferences.
- Mambu has over 250+ live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 46 countries globally, and we're just getting started;
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do;
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better;
- Mambu is using top tool for development activities;
- Because you want more, you want to know how your lines of code impact the world.
Why our Ecosystem Tribe and Connectors Team?
The Mambu Process Orchestrator is part of the Low-Code movement, which is taking over the Software Development world. Working with a Low-Code platform, in a Low-Code environment, enables you to:
- Be one of the Software Industry Pioneers;
- Develop software easier, faster and with a more efficient use of your time;
- Focus on what you are delivering and the value you bring, instead of how you will develop it;
- Focus on the results, not the process & tools;
- Focus on innovation: development time is no longer a barrier;
- Easily adapt to new requirements and iterate more quickly in an Agile environment.