Integration Engineer – Device Management
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Orange Labs International Center is looking for a colleague in its Romanian team to contribute to the integration of various projects on Device Management domain.
The solutions we are providing are being used within Orange Group by more than 30 affiliates.
You will be part of a young and dynamic organization together with software developers, system engineers, service and project managers.
In your daily activities you will have the opportunity to work on cloud environments with open source technologies and DevOps tools while delivering in Agile methodology.
As an Integration Engineer, you will be part of an Agile project team working in Sprints to deliver new versions of our Device Management platforms. You will contribute to the study, technology proposition, development, integration and testing of the solution.
You will participate in all Scrum Events as Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Retrospective meetings. During these meetings you will take tasks from the team’s backlog each sprint, implement them and present the new features in the review meeting at the end of the sprint.
- Integration, Packaging, Testing and Acceptance of new features
- Participate to the development tasks from team’s backlog
- Prepare releases for specific modules/scripts, when needed
- Prepare and sustain part of the demo meeting at the end of the Sprint
- Prepare/Update the related documentation of the integrated service
- Troubleshoot, report and resolve issues, if possible, appearing during installation, integration and acceptance phases
- Improve existing scripts/tools/processes or Develop new ones, according to the needs, in order to facilitate the automation/ease of installation, configuration, testing, operation, etc
- Cooperate with Solution Architect and other project stakeholders, to ensure the delivery plan and quality are being met
- For more testing related missions: Prepare/Deploy the test environment, execute installations, test cases and scripts
- Linux systems (system and network parameters)
- Strong scripting skills : bash, Python, Perl, PL/SQL etc.
- Experience with MySQL databases
- Experience with creating Ansible scripts to install, configure and maintain applications
- Previous software development; packaging and versioning of software applications
- Experience with Agile / Scrum way of working is appreciated
- Experience with Docker
We would also appreciate (or teach you, if you don’t already know):
- Experience with ElasticSearch, Kibana, Grafana, Graylog, Prometheus, Apache
- Experience with Rundeck, Jenkins
- Experience and knowledge with Spark, Cassandra
- Experience with RobotFramework
- Network concepts: switching, load balancing, routing, firewalls, IPs, DNS
- Knowledge of virtualization/cloud technologies
Working language(s): excellent English, French will be a plus.
Thank you for applying!