Integration Engineer - Big Data ELK
How would you like to work in IT, toying with cutting edge technologies and enjoying your life? At Orange Services, it’s possible!
As one of the largest IT Hub within Orange Group, we are working internationally for both Orange corporate functions and country operations. Through a unique combination of know-how and expertise, our teams provide a broad range of IT & Business Solutions.
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this period – for the time being, our activity is carried out remotely.
Come closer to #LifeAtOrange!
What we're looking for:
Our Big Data Team is seeking an Integrator who possesses a base of programming skills and has a passion to learn new tools and techniques in a Big Data landscape that is endlessly changing.
The solutions we are providing are being used within Orange Group by more than 30 affiliates.
You will be part of an international program team focused on delivering a Big Data environment that brings together all components needed inside a Big Data flow (Storage, Data Routing, Data Tools, BI Tools).
In your daily activities you will have the opportunity to work on cloud environments in an industrial manner, through CICD pipelining deployment, DevOps tools. The Agile methodology is used at a large scale at program level.
What you'll be doing:
* Integration, Packaging, Testing and Acceptance of Applications, Services and Systems
* Contribute to building the solution
* Build / prepare releases for specific modules/scripts
* Build / update the related documentation of the integrated service
* Troubleshoot, report and resolve issues, if possible, appearing during installation, integration and acceptance phases
* Improve existing scripts/tools/processes or Develop new ones, according to the needs, in order to facilitate the automation/ease of installation, configuration, testing, operation, etc
* Cooperate with all project stakeholders to ensure the delivery plan and quality are being met
* For more testing related missions: Prepare/Deploy the test environment, execute installations, test cases and scripts
What you need to know/have:
* 3 years of experience in service integration, deployment of services, acceptance of applications and systems.
* Strong Linux knowledge (system and network parameters),
* Experience with Elastic Search
* Good scripting skills - Python
* Experience with automation deployment tools (ansible, terraform) and using CICD pipelines (gitlab, etc)
* Network concepts: switching, load balancing, routing, firewalls, IPs, DNS
Would be a plus:
* Experience with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc)
* Previous software development; packaging and versioning of software applications
* Expertise on automation deployment tools (chef, ansible, etc)
* Experience with using Spark for parsing data
Working language(s) : excellent English, good level of French would be a plus
What's in it for you:
- Performance Bonuses – based on your results & the company’s;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you - facilities for your family, too;
- #WFH & Flexible hour;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices; discounts for Orange products & services;
- Development Platforms - Orange Learning, Trainings, Career Counselling, Coaching & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Programs – we support your Zen & more!
Orange Services is about bringing together people and technology. We make IT happen!
Come & work for a #TopEmployer company. You could be part of an organization where great colleagues and team spirit support your professional development.
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk.
At Orange, you can.