How would you like to work in IT & Communication, toying with cutting edge technologies and enjoying your life? Come closer to #LifeAtOrange.
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this period – for the time being, our activity is carried out remotely.
What we're looking for
Our Big Data Team is seeking an Integrator who possesses a base of programming skills and has a passion to learn new tools and techniques in a Big Data landscape that is endlessly changing.
The solutions we are providing are being used within Orange Group by more than 30 affiliates.
You will be part of an international program team focused on delivering a Big Data environment that brings together all components needed inside a Big Data flow (Storage, Data Routing, Data Tools, BI Tools).
In your daily activities you will have the opportunity to work on cloud environments in an industrial manner, through CICD pipelining deployment, DevOps tools. The Agile methodology is used at a large scale at program level.
What you'll be doing
As a Big Data Integration Engineer, you will be responsible for the integration and testing of various services and systems, part of this being to build the automation related to deployment to production environment (initial deployment or new releases).
You will be part of service project team delivering big data platforms dedicated or shared by multiple projects. You will interact with Services Operation teams in order to have an end to end integration while providing accurate deployment and operability details.
* Integration, Packaging, Testing and Acceptance of Applications, Services and Systems
* Contribute to building the solution* Build / prepare releases for specific modules/scripts* Build / update the related documentation of the integrated service
* Troubleshoot, report and resolve issues, if possible, appearing during installation, integration and acceptance phases
* Improve existing scripts/tools/processes or Develop new ones, according to the needs, in order to facilitate the automation/ease of installation, configuration, testing, operation, etc
* Cooperate with all project stakeholders to ensure the delivery plan and quality are being met
* For more testing related missions: Prepare/Deploy the test environment, execute installations, test cases and scripts
What you need to know/have
* Strong Linux knowledge (system and network parameters), including scripting skills (bash shell, Python)
* Experience with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc)
* Experience with automation deployment tools (ansible, terraform)
* 3 years of experience in service integration, deployment of services, acceptance of applications and systems.
* Network concepts: switching, load balancing, routing, firewalls, IPs, DNS
* Knowledge of Openstack virtualization
Would be a plus:
* Experience with Hadoop (Yarn & HDFS), Pig, Hive, Oozie, Spark, Flink, Chef, Apache NiFi
* Experience with Elastic Search* Previous software development; packaging and versioning of software applications
* Expertise on automation deployment tools (chef, ansible, etc)
* Experience with using Spark for parsing data
Working language(s) : excellent English, good level of French would be a plus
What's in it for you
Come & work for a #TopEmployer company. You could be part of an organization where great colleagues and team spirit support your professional development.
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk.
At Orange, you can.