Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - advanced
We are looking for new people to join our skilled and enthusiast team and engage in the migration project that we’re working on!
Job qualifications and requirements:
- Previous experience in back-end development using Java;
- A good understanding of Java 8 concepts;
- Experience with Enterprise Integration Patterns (Proxy, Service Composition, Router, Orchestrator, Choreographer, Event-bus pattern, etc.);
- Previous experience with an EAI platform (TIBCO BusinessWorks, IBM Integration Bus, IBM BPM, Apache Camel, etc);
- Previous experience in consuming and/or exposing services using SOAP, RESTful, JMS/MQ, JDBC, FTP, SSH;
- Familiar with following concepts: Load Balancing, WS-Security, OAuth , Circuit Breaking, Throttling;
- Familiar with Microservices Architecture and ESB Architecture;
- Experience in Unit and Integration testing with JUnit, Mockito;
- Experience in Agile environment;
- Familiar with CI/CD tools: JUnit, Git, Jenkins, Confluence, Jira, Maven, Gradle, Artifactory;
- Familiar with Linux environments;
- Familiar with Docker/OpenShift environments;
- Innovative in providing solutions, likes to take on challenges with calculated risk;
- Strive to constantly improve the application development processes and tools;
- Bachelor's degree or higher;
- Advanced communication of English.
Nice to have:
- Have a structured, analytical thinking and come up with new innovative ideas;
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and technical developments;
- Are focused on finding solutions;
- Can easily and clearly communicate with business and IT colleagues, ability to explain technical details;
- Can create good work relations based on trust and responsibility;
- Are team player, enthusiast person with desire to learn;
- Are well organized and deliver specifications on estimated time.
What we offer:
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget for flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism;
- Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
- Massage sessions;
- Extra vacation days;
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.
Learn more about us on and 👍 our Facebook page Stefanini Romania.