PjM for Integration Tests
- You are responsible for the development and standardization of test and inspection concepts for electronics production in the context of customer projects in coordination with product development and the respective production location.
- You will analyze and evaluate design and development concepts in the development areas at an early stage with a focus on testability in production (design-for-test) and drive optimizations throughout the entire product development process.
- In cooperation with product development, you evaluate customer requirements and support the definition of test and inspection requirements.
- You are the first point of contact for issues relating to inspection and testing in production, to optimize the yield and inspection times in the production process.
- You control the implementation of test and inspection equipment for production, considering the defined concept.
- You will also be responsible for standardization projects and technology projects in the field of test and inspection procedures in production.
- You will evaluate and transfer the results of "lessons learned" into cross-departmental and internal projects for the sustainable improvement of processes, methods, and tools.
• University degree (Electronics, Computer Science, Informatics, Electrical Engineering etc.).
• Several years of professional experience in project and process management, ideally in the international automotive environment.
• Basic experience in the definition and development of test methods and the application of project management tools.
• In-depth knowledge of test and inspection procedures (electrical and physical) in electronics production.
• Very good analytical and conceptual skills as well as strong communication skills combined with a high degree of determination and assertiveness.
• Very good knowledge of English and willingness to travel (20%).