Inside Territory Account Manager - with German
Bitdefender, the technology leader in security software industry, is seeking for Inside Territory Account Managers to join it’s rapidly EMEA growing Sales team.
The Inside Territory Account Manager is responsible for achieving quarterly and annual goals by managing a territory using the telephone and Web technologies mainly. The ITAM will build direct relationships with end user organizations on major opportunities and will work closely with and leverage the selected channel partners to maximize the revenue opportunities within the territory.
This role is ideal for candidates who enjoy selling, are achievement-oriented and believe in performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strong collaboration with partners and internal stakeholders. The ideal candidate is success-driven, fast-paced, and works well in a diverse team and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned segment and partner accounts
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary Bitdefender resources and partner personnel
- Continuously leverages the assigned managed segment and territory in order to find new opportunities
- Increases sales and relationships with our resellers within the territory by training, developing new accounts, creating sales opportunities, and working to close solution sales
- Cooperates with local channel partners to achieve the best results in the assigned territory and in the target segment
- Stimulates business growth with current partners by maintaining and continuously developing the partner ecosystem
- Responsible for coordinating programmatic partners’ enablement
- Coordinates the involvement of Bitdefender personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations
- Responsible for implementing sales policies, partner programs, discounts and promotions in the allocated segment
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners
- Establishes trust and build strong business relationships with our Partner community to help determine appropriate sales approach and be viewed as a strategic business partner
- Prepares marketing plans with partners to maximize income
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners
- Participates in fairs and events meant to attract new partners and clients
- Ability to develop territory growth plans in collaboration with channel partner, as well as forecasting revenue projections on a monthly/quarterly basis