Colt provides network, voice and data centre services to thousands of businesses around the world, allowing them to focus on delivering their business goals instead of the underlying infrastructure.
Inside Sales/ Customer Relationship Manager with French
* The Inside Sales is the glue between Colt’s business and Colt’s customer
* Providing invaluable support to sales colleagues as we identify and close opportunities and acting as a single point of contact for customers post sale and during the life of their service with our business
* A Inside Sales is a conductor, making sure that every part of Colt’s orchestra is performing to the top of its ability and in complete harmony
* Workload of largely administrative nature with no face-to-face contact with customers.
* Identify and drive process enhancements for sales and its internal business partners
* Work in winning opportunities
* Support new customer on boarding
* Develop and maintain relationships with existing or potential customers
* Excellent influence and communication skills (written, presentational and inter-personal).
* Good planning, organizational and time management skills.
* Result oriented with high commitment, resilience and a positive attitude.
* Ability to work individually and as part of a team (Team player with a „hands on- mentality“
* Broad knowledge across a wide range of sales, pre-sales and marketing disciplines
* Eager to learn, Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm;
* Demonstrated ability to communicate with customers, maintaining relation; experience in co-ordination with customer and other teams
* Ability to quickly develop an understanding of complex systems and processes
* High level of integrity and work ethic.
* Entry level position, requires limited sales/marketing expertise or experience but some administrative/technical experience;
* Languages: English is mandatory/ one other foreign language is required ( French )
* Microsoft Office: minimum intermediate level
What we offer:
Colt is a growing business that is investing in its people. We offer skill development, learning pathways and accreditation to help our people perform at their best, regardless of role and location.
In addition to offering competitive salaries and incentive plans, a range of benefits and local rewards packages are offered to staff. Colt recognises the importance of a work life balance.
Some benefit examples are:
* Flexible working and relaxed dress code
* Two days annually to spend on volunteering opportunities
* Private medical insurance
* Access to a virtual business school for on-going learning
* Business mentorin