Have you always wanted to kick off your career in sales?
Are you communicative and would you like to speak foreign languages on daily basis?
We are opening a completely new sales team in our Bucharest office that will work with our data center products, so that’s why you may find a lot of working opportunities appearing on our Career site. This is the reason why we need you to join us & grab this amazing opportunity to learn something new.
You as a fresh new member of our “Lead Generation Team” as we call it, will be responsible to acquire new customers. You will also take care and work with our existing customers that are all in the B2B Mid-Market segment. In order to do this you will use various sales campaigns.
What tasks are awaiting for you in Lenovo?
• Prospecting, generating, qualifying, processing and following up on Mid-Market customers
• Collaboration with our Channel Sales, Marketing and Leadership teams to develop strategies that will generate new opportunities with our customers
• If you can bring your own ideas on these strategies – brilliant! It will include inbound/outbound sales strategies or marketing campaigns and initiatives
• You will provide consistent & accurate internal and external communications
• You will communicate and present our products, solutions and value proposition to our customers – this will be done mostly over the phone.
• You will report your activity on weekly/monthly basis so we can make sure that you are successful
• You will develop and maintain strong relationships with your customers – thanks to this you will achieve your sales and revenue quotas
What will help you to be successful in this job?
• Communicative personality – you will be communicating with colleagues & customers on daily basis, so this position fits someone who is a calm & enthusiastic talker
• Ability to learn new things quickly – We can teach you everything but if you are able to connect complex solutions you will be able to perform in this role sooner
• Persistent attitude – it’s a sales job so customers may be sometimes tough to persuade
• This role is definitely suitable for a University graduate however also for someone with 1-3 years of experience in sales – Our offered salary will be adjusted depending on your seniority
• Ability to uncover customers' needs by asking questions and effective listening
• Desire to grow personally and professionally – we are here to help you and guide you the right direction, if needed
• Most importantly - fluency in French and English – You will be speaking to local customers in Poland in the local language
This is an advantage for you however it is not mandatory:
• General knowledge of our Data Center Hardware Portfolio
• Outbound calling experience with the average of 4+ hours per day on the phone
Not sure if you fit or your experience is enough? Don’t worry and send us your CV anyways. You don’t want to throw away an opportunity and you never know the outcome unless you try, right?
In Lenovo we believe that together we can do amazing things.
Are you up to join us in this exciting challenge?